Warli Dusk Satchel
- Designed in high-quality leather
- Hand-painted by artists in Warli art
- Cotton fabric lining
- 3 compartments to keep your essentials
- Two zipped sections - one inside and one at the back
- Leather straps with sturdy metal hooks and zip
When the dusk descends the herd of elephants can be seen coming to the watering hole. The jungle and its flora get a resounding twang with their footfall rhythm as is showcased in this satchel. Put in your wallet, card holder, spectacles and other knick-knacks. There are many holders for your pencils and pens also. Sturdy lining and strong stitch work ensure that this hand-painted leather bag holds all your things very well. Coordinate it with ladies wallet.
- SKU: LBSBOR9185AEJJ
- Material: Leather
- Inner Lining: Cotton
- Color: Navy
- Dimension: 11x5.5x7 Inches
- Cleaning: Due to leather work this product is not water friendly. If needed use a slightly damp cloth to clean it.
- Care: Since the product is meant to be kept away from water, if water is sprinkled accidentally it will do no harm if wiped immediately with a dry cloth. Preventing water contact will increase the life of the product significantly.
- Leather Craft: Leather made products is one of the oldest forms of craft with pictorial evidence of leather clothing dating back to 20000 BC. Dyeing techniques have been recorded around 8000 BC, marking the beginning of the use of leather in bag making. The craft has evolved a lot since then but the machines and robotics have not taken over this craft yet. Most part of the work is done by hands and all leather is sourced ethically from dead animals.
- Hand Painting: Handmade and vintage art form has always been done by hand giving it a human dimension to the expression of creativity. Though time-consuming our in-house artists and illustrators love to spend hours getting their hands soaked into various colors.
- Warli Art: Inspired by the elements of Mother Nature and its forms, Warli Art later on also involved the human elements of celebration in thematic expressions. The name Warli derives from the indigenous tribe residing in Western Indian provinces who are considered to be the developers of Warli art. The art can be dated back to thousands of years and is a vivid illustration of the life routine of Warli people. The concept of the art is based upon 3 basic shapes which are triangle, circle and square.
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same