Tidal Greek Flared Top
- Hand Batik printed by artisans of Indonesia
- 100% Eco Friendly Azo Free Dyes and Colors
- 100% Pure Cotton double layered checks Fabric
- Model Height - 5'4
- Model Apparel Size - S
- Ideal for all seasons
- ¾ Sleeves
Very little is needed to be written for this top but a lot can be written about it. Printed in the world famous batik printing technique on a double layered checks cotton is THE HEAD TURNER top. This is surely the top that you can buy without any second thought. It screams out splendour and you will be the queen of every room with this
- SKU: FTCTGR1010BCJ
- Material : Cotton
- Color : Green
- Art/Craft : Batik Print
- Do not dry clean: Chemicals used by dry cleaners are very harsh. Since this product does not require dry cleaning save the garment from harsh chemicals and thus increase its life.
- Do not tumble dry: Do not put the product in the dryer to dry. Instead, leave the garment to dip dry or flat dry on a rack. Tumble dry shrinks this kind of fabric and the fabric might lose its softness. The color might also fade away up to three tones or even more.
- Do not wash in hot water: Wash the product at temperatures lower than 40 degree Celcius. Washing clothes in hot water waste energy, time and money and still, it is harmful to the fabric. May result in fading and shrinkage.
- Medium iron: Iron the garment on medium temperatures to avoid color fading and burn marks.
- Do not bleach : Do not bleach the product or else it will be greatly damaged.
Batik, Nitik - to dot to form motifs,is an Indonesian art of ornamenting a natural textile using a Resist Dye Technique. This process involves coating wax on a fabric, to form designs using tools like pen, brush or blocks and then dipping the fabric in natural dyes. The wax hardened part resists the dye whereas the uncoated part absorbs the color of the dye. Repetition of the above process makes unique and multi-coloured designs. The fabric is washed and wax is scraped out leaving a Batiked Masterpiece
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same