Mughal Arch Bean Bag
- Made in 100% pure cotton canvas
- Hand block printed by artisans at Pulpypapaya Artisan Hub
- Print inspired from Mughal Architecture
- XXL size convenient for upto 6 Feet tall people
- Highly durable with very high weight carrying capacity
- Completely handcrafted and 100% biodegradable
- Easily washable and refillable
- Does not heat up unlike PU leather/leather bean bags
Heritage and architecture are your forte? You can’t miss this pleasing cotton canvas bean bags made with hand block printed fabric highlighting designs inspired by Mughal architecture. Durable and lightweight, this beautiful bean bag can be placed anywhere. This stylish bean bag is washable. Pure cotton canvas doesn’t heat up, making it very skin friendly.
Material – Cotton Canvas Size – XXL Art/Craft – Block Printing Type – Refillable Closure Type – Bottom Closure Cleaning Instructions – Washable
Do not bleach: Colors will be affected by bleach usage
Do not dry clean: Chemicals used by dry cleaners are very harsh. This product does not require dry cleaning. Save the garment from harsh chemicals and increase its usage life.
Do not tumble dry: Do not put the product in the dryer to dry. Instead, leave the garment to dip dry on the clothesline or flat dry on a rack. Tumble dry shrinks this kind of fabric and the fabric might lose its softness. The color might also fade away up to three tones or even more.
Do not wash in hot water: Wash the product at temperatures lower than 40 degrees Celcius. Washing clothes in hot water waste energy, time and money and still, it is harmful to the fabric due to the possibility of fading and shrinkage
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same