Mayan Compass Mens Wallet
- Hand Block printed by our artisans highlighting Mayan art form
- Multiple pockets provided
- Soft yet durable leather with perfect stitching
- Handcrafted from ethically sourced genuine leather
It doesn't matter where you stand but does matter in which direction you are moving! Steer yourself in the successful direction with this stylish leather wallet. Put in your money notes, coins, ID cards and bills. Pair it with leather card holder
Cleaning: This product is not water friendly. If needed use a damp cloth to clean it.
- Care: Since the product is meant to be kept away from water, if water is sprinkled accidently it will do no harm if wiped immediately with dry cloth. Preventing water contact will increase the life of the product significantly
- Hand Block Printing: Wooden hand block stamping is one of the oldest arts alive. It is believed to have originated in China around AD220. Carved wooden blocks are dipped in color trays and hand pressed on carefully stretched and pinned fabric repeatedly in required pattern. The color absorption and its depth slightly varies each time a block is pressed on the fabric. The variation results in an imperfectly perfect, unique Block Art
- Leather Craft: Leather made products is one of the oldest forms of craft with pictorial evidences of leather clothing dating back to 20000 BC. Dyeing techniques have been recorded around 8000 BC, marking the beginning of use of leather in bag making. The craft has evolved a lot since then but the machines and robotics have not taken over this craft yet. Most part of the work is done by hands and all leather is sourced ethically from dead animals.
- Mayan / Mexican Art: Mayan Civilization had its stronghold in Mexico. The present Mexican art form is inspired from the Mayan Culture. Mexican art is characterized by vibrant colors. Masks and figures during religious festivals go hand in hand with elements of Mexican mythology featuring most commonly figures of Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoc
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same