Mag Polka Satchel
- Hand block printed by artisans highlighting polka dots
- Satchel bag enhanced with jute tassels
- Designed in high-quality jute fabric
- Stylish design with several compartments
- Cardholders Inside
- Vanity holders Inside
- A zipped section at the back
- Jute shoulder straps
- High-quality metal fittings with YKK zippers
One can never go wrong with polka dots. When in the dilemma of which design to pick up, this one wins hands down. This hand block printed jute satchel in contrast colors is a lucrative buy. Durable and beautiful, this satchel is stylishly designed and has great convenient sections. Coordinate it with ladies wallet.
- Material : Jute
- Inner Lining: Jute
- Dimensions: 11x5.5x7 Inches
- Color : Magenta/Black
- If needed clean with a slightly damp cloth.
- Do not bleach : Colors will be affected by bleach usage
Hand Block Printing: Wooden hand block stamping is one of the oldest arts alive. It is believed to have originated in China around AD220. Carved wooden blocks are dipped in color trays and hand pressed on carefully stretched and pinned fabric repeatedly in a required pattern. The color absorption and its depth slightly vary each time a block is pressed on the fabric. The variation results in an imperfectly perfect unique Block Art.
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same