Djembe Slit Skirt
- Hand block printed by artisans highlighting African drum motifs
- Super soft cotton fabric
- Natural skin-safe colours used
Drum rolls…..Attention Please! This time it’s from Africa. This attention -seeker design notches up your personality. With a slit in the straight skirt, you can actually have leg space to dance to the drums too! Design is visualized by our in-house designer and hand block printed by our artisans this is one of our signature artwork products. Team it up with our quirky tops.
- SKU : SKCTBG9006BJJ
- Material : Cotton
- Color : Beige
- Art/Craft : Block Printing
- Do not dry clean : Chemicals used by dry cleaners are very harsh. Since this product does not require dry cleaning save the garment from harsh chemicals and thus increase its life.
- Do not tumble dry: Do not put the product in the dryer to dry. Instead, leave the garment to dip dry or flat dry on a rack. Tumble dry shrinks this kind of fabric and the fabric might lose its softness. The color might also fade away up to three tones or even more.
- Do not wash in hot water: Wash the product at temperatures lower than 40 degrees Celcius. Washing clothes in hot water waste energy, time and money and still, it is harmful to the fabric. May result in fading and shrinkage.
- Medium iron: Iron the garment on medium temperatures to avoid color fading and burn marks.
- Do not bleach : Do not bleach the product or else it will be greatly damaged.
Wooden hand block stamping is one of the oldest arts alive. It is believed to have originated in China around AD220. Carved wooden blocks are dipped in color trays and hand pressed on carefully stretched and pinned fabric repeatedly in required pattern. The color absorption and its depth slightly varies each time a block is pressed on the fabric. The variation results in an imperfectly perfect unique Block Art.
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same