Country Rust Sling Bag
- Fabric developed in crumbling tie and dye technique
- Designed in high-quality cotton canvas fabric
- Stitched with leather lining for perfect finish
- Multiple pockets provided for holding important items
- Leather straps with sturdy metal hooks and zip
Earthy tones make you feel at home while you travel anywhere. Put in your passport holder, wallet, card holder, diary and books and other office knick-knacks. Sturdy lining and strong stitch work ensure that this messenger holds all your things very well. Pair it with Country Rust Passport Holder and Country Rust Weekender Duffle.
- Material : Canvas/Leather
- Dimensions : 12x3.5x11 Inches
- Color : Multicolor
- Craft : Crumbling tie/dye technique
- Cleaning: Due to leather work this product is not water friendly. If needed use a damp cloth to clean it.
- Care: Since the product is meant to be kept away from water, if water is sprinkled accidently it will do no harm if wiped immediately with dry cloth. Preventing water contact will increase the life of the product significantly.
Crumble Tie and Dye: Crumbling is technique of tie-and dye is a simple way to dye fabrics. In tie-and-dye there are many ways to twist and knot a piece of fabric, for producing a different effect on fabric. The crumble effect is obtained by scrunching the fabric and putting colors randomly to produce a splotchy water kind of pattern.
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same