Country Rust Pallazo
- Fabric developed in crumbling tie and dye technique
- Super soft cotton fabric
- Natural skin-safe colours used
This stylish pallazo is made from pure cotton fabric that highlights tie and dye design. Design is visualized by our in-house designer and hand tie and dyed by our artisans, this is one of our signature artwork products. You can team this with our stylish tops.
- Do not dry clean: Chemicals used by dry cleaners are very harsh. Since this product does not require dry cleaning save the garment from harsh chemicals and thus increase its life.
- Do not tumble dry: Do not put the product in the dryer to dry. Instead, leave the garment to dip dry or flat dry on a rack. Tumble dry shrinks this kind of fabric and the fabric might lose its softness. The color might also fade away up to three tones or even more.
- Do not wash in hot water: Wash the product at temperatures lower than 40 degrees Celcius. Washing clothes in hot water waste energy, time and money and still, it is harmful to the fabric. May result in fading and shrinkage.
- Medium iron: Iron the garment on medium temperatures to avoid color fading and burn marks.
- Do not bleach: Do not bleach the product or else it will be greatly damaged.
Tie-and-Dye: In tie-and-dye, there are many ways to twist and knot a piece of fabric, for producing a different effect on fabric. This effect is obtained by scrunching the fabric and putting colors randomly to produce a splotchy water kind of pattern.
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same