Indi Zigs FLR Dress
- Hand Tied and Dyed by artisans
- 100% Natural Indigo dye
- 100% Pure Cotton Fabric
- Model Height - 5'7"
- Model Apparel Size - S
- Ideal for all seasons
- Half Sleeves
Hand tied and dyed with natural indigo dyes, makes this dress a special one and closest to the nature. The fabric is 100% pure cotton adding to its natural appeal. A flared bottom with smart sleek sleeves with a folded cuff makes you look lean and stylish
Color: Indigo/ White
Art/Craft: Tie & Dye
- Do not dry clean: Chemicals used by dry cleaners are very harsh. Since this product does not require dry cleaning save the garment from harsh chemicals and thus increase its life.
- Do not tumble dry: Do not put the product in the dryer to dry. Instead, leave the garment to dip dry or flat dry on a rack. Tumble dry shrinks this kind of fabric and the fabric might lose its softness. The colour might also fade away up to three tones or even more.
- Do not wash in hot water: Wash the product at temperatures lower than 40 degrees Celcius. Washing clothes in hot water waste energy, time and money and still, it is harmful to the fabric. May result in fading and shrinkage.
- Medium iron: Iron the garment on medium temperatures to avoid color fading and burn marks.
- Do not bleach: Do not bleach the product or else it will be greatly damaged.
Tie and Dye: Tie-and-dye can be a simple, single-dye process, or a multi-step one creating a design using multiple-shaped resists and multiple dye applications that keeps varying on the basis of the design needed. This particular tie and dye technique involves using a block to frame the squares and then dipping it in color
You are buying a handcrafted product. Slight irregularities, design and color variations are the inherent part of every handcrafted product which is the actual beauty and uniqueness of the same